OPERATING PROTOCOLS DURING PANDEMIA (COVID-19) :
Following the Protocol of Hotels, Bars and Restaurants of the Bahia Federation of Accommodation and Food (FeBHA) , below are all the measures adopted by Hotel Praia do Sol , in accordance with the conscious reopening plan of commerce:
- Mandatory use of masks on the Hotel premises for guests and staff;
- Delimitation of spaces in the 1.5m rows for check-in and check-out at reception;
- Installation of physical barrier between employee and guests at the reception desk;
- Daily temperature measurement of employees and guests before check-in, with the aid of an infrared thermometer (no person will be allowed to enter, with a temperature equal to or greater than 37.5 ° C);
- Frequent hand hygiene by employees with water and soap and / or use of 70% alcohol gel, which are distributed in all strategic locations of the Hotel;
- Closed convention center for holding events;
- Respect social distance in the Hotel's facilities, avoiding crowds;
- The Hotel will work with only 50% of its maximum capacity;
- The maximum occupancy limit per apartment will be 2 (two) guests;
- Increased space between tables, with a minimum separation of 1m between chairs and 2m between tables, with only 2 occupants per table.
- Currently all of our meals are being served through the A La Cart service. Depending on the occupation, breakfast can be served in the Assisted Buffet mode.
Check the opening hours of the hotel services:
Reception: from 7am to 9pm
Breakfast: from 7am to 10am
Lunch: from 12pm to 3pm
Dinner: from 19h to 21h
Pool: The pool is closed. We are preparing to reopen from August 1st.
(73) 9 9123-0136